Cher talks to James about her recent podcast listening, and they both dissect the "comfort" of the white male voice, and how a new podcast woke Cher up from her pod nap. In Open Call, Cher talks about a recent live show, and James shows some love to Roxane Gay's latest book.
Things we mentioned during today's episode:
Find us on the internet:
- Tweet the episode with the hashtag #OpenEnded and @openendedfm
- Follow Cher at @chermusings
- Follow James at @_jamestgreen
- Send us an email at email@example.com.
Give us some love:
- Send a donation.
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts.
- Recommend us on Overcast, Pocket Casts, or wherever the fuck you listen to your audio programming. xoxoxo
Thanks for listening, Love...
C + J