This week, Cher and James discuss black narratives driven by white artists, including Calvin Harris and the latest show development from David Benioff and D. B. Weiss of Game of Thrones. In Open Call, Cher talks about her love of a new summertime trend, and James talks about the latest from Tyler, the Creator.
Things we mentioned during today's episode:
Find us on the internet:
- Tweet the episode with the hashtag #OpenEnded and @openendedfm
- Follow Cher at @chermusings
- Follow James at @_jamestgreen
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give us some love:
- Send a donation.
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts.
- Recommend us on Overcast, Pocket Casts, or wherever the fuck you listen to your audio programming. xoxoxo
Thanks for listening, Love...
C + J